By the decision of the Federal Accreditation Agency dated 08.24.2020, the testing center “OZ Test” is included in the national part of the unified register. Number of the decision on inclusion in the national part of the Na-11 The Center has successfully passed all the requirements of the Procedure for including accredited bodies in the unified register for conformity assessment of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Our center conducts tests for compliance with the following EAEU technical regulations:
- TR CU 009/2011 On the safety of perfumery and cosmetic products;
- TR CU 015/2011 On grain safety;
- TR CU 021/2011 On food safety;
- TR CU 023/2011 Technical regulations for juice products from fruits and vegetables;
- TR CU 024/2011 Technical regulations for fat and oil products;
- TR CU 027/2012 On the safety of certain types of specialized food products, including dietary therapeutic and dietary preventive nutrition;
- TR CU 029/2012 Safety requirements for food additives, flavors and technological aids;
- TR CU 033/2013 On safety of milk and dairy products;
- TR CU 034/2013 On safety of meat and meat products;
- TR EAEU 040/2016 On safety of fish and fish products;
- TR EAEU 044/2017 On the safety of packaged drinking water, including natural mineral water.
For complete information on the inclusion of the center in the register, you can find at the official website of the Federal Accreditation Agency